A WordPress theme inspired by the Swedish design era Swedish Grace, a nordic design period from 1910-1930. With emphasis on typography and the subtle nuances of the grey scale.
- 7 widgetized areas
- Header Widget Area
- Primary Widget Area
- Secondary Widget Area
- 3 Footer areas
- Widgets Template Area
- Layout on per post/page basis. Swedish Greys comes with 4 different layout options:
- 2 column, sidebar right
- 2 column, sidebar left
- 3 column, sidebar left & right
- 1 column, no sidebar (full with page)
- 1 Custom Widget for your Social Media Connections.
Just fill in your name and or link and you will automatically have the icons show up in your header area.
- Custom Styles Drop Down Menu included in WordPress editor
Create buttons, alert boxes and calloutboxes from a single drop down menu. Created with real css classes instead of shortcodes .
- Support for WordPress Custom Background.
Change background image or background colors easily under the themes option panel.
- Support for WordPress Post Thumbnails.
- WordPress threaded comments.
- 2 Custom Menu Locations included.
- Full Localisation Support (contains .po/.mo files). English and Swedish translation included.
- Theme Options Panel.
- Custom Logo upload
- Custom favicon upload
- Show/hide site Tagline
- Remove comments on pages
- Enable/disable the themes Menu Locations
- Choose to show content or excerpt on Blog Page
- Enable/disable Post Thumbnail on Blog Page
- Show image size for Post Thumbnail on Blog Page
- Set default layout for your theme (can be changed on a per post/page basis)
- Page Templates (Widgets Template).
Our themes include a number of hooks so that you can expand and change the theme in what way suite you the best. A hook reference will be added shortly.